Twin Eagles TEGH48 Outdoor Heater
Twin Eagles Radiant Gas Stainless Steel Patio Heater is made in America, has a hi and low setting, and is controlled by a remote control.
The Twin Eagles TEGH48-N natural gas, or TEGH48-L liquid propane gas, patio heater must be protected from rain, ocean spray, moisture, and strong wind, or the one-year residential / 90-day commercial warranty is voided. Mounting it under an overhang is generally sufficient. Made in America.
The flammable clearances of the TEGH48 are 24" sides or ends, 12" back (if tilted away at 30° angle) 18" above, and 48" to flammables below. Furthermore, Twin Eagles suggest a minimum clearance of 24” above the heater be maintained to plastics, vinyl, or any other materials that may be adversely affected by radiant or convection heat. We suggest that the lowest edge of the heater be at least 7½ feet above the ground in most circumstances. The stock mounting brackets, which are included, are 18" and not adjustable.
- > Two heat levels: Low setting at 25,000 BTU and high setting at 37,000 BTU
- > Battery ignition circuit. No electric wiring required
- > Wireless remote control
- > Spark ignition with 100% safety pilot
- > Decorative safety grill that provides shielding from wind. Wind proof up to 15 MPH
- > Complete with mounting brackets and gas hose